Monday 8 July 2013

Satin Colour Swatch - Magenta Duochrome

So I have been promising to get the last 2 swatches from my Aussie budget brand 'Satin' collection done for a while, but it's been put off with lots of other amazing nail stuff to share! I totally have to do it though as I have saved my favourite 2 polishes until last and I will not sleep at night until I have shared the love! 

So I have 2 polishes left, a duochrome and a glitter topper, and today I bring you the duochrome!

 This is colour No. 5 and easily my favourite pink polish in the collection I have here in Australia (I have another huge polish stash in a storage unit in Europe, but it's been so long since I looked upon those pretties that I can't even remember what's in there anymore!) This is a gorgeous magenta colour with a bright violet shimmer that is extremely visible and flashy! I cannot even begin to describe the lovely consistency of this polish, it sort of reminds me of a jelly, but is more like liquid vinyl or resin and has a super glossy finish.

This polish is a bit sheer, this is 3 coats and it's still not completely opaque but it has such a beautiful finish and colour that I can forgive the sheerness! Ive never worn gel polishes as I worry about the removal ruining my nails (that I have worked bloody hard for!) but I imagine the finish is very similar.

And there they are, those gorgeous violet blue tones that would be visible from space. If it's this gorgeous in a photo done with artificial light, can you imagine how this polish looks in real life? There's not a photo in the world that would do this polish justice!


Now you must run out and buy this polish immediately, you know you want to, I don't even have to encourage you!


1 comment:

  1. Saw a duochrome before but not like this! Very pretty, ladylike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...