Sunday 2 June 2013

Nail Bar? Don't mind if I do!


As you will have gathered from previous posts, me and my hubby recently moved into a new house that has this awesome bar. The poor awesome bar has mostly been left redundant as neither of us are big drinkers, I drink once every few months if that and it takes a quarter glass of vino to get me shit faced, and the husband, well, he gets a bit lairy as I discovered at our engagement do in town after having inserted myself between him and several random dudes that he was antagonising just for the fun of it (which is kind of hilarious when you consider that sober husband, is quiet, shy and very polite!) so I tend to steer him away from those situations! Anyway we've been in the house a while and the only service this bar has provided thus far is to hide boxes of stuff behind, and so today it was decided that the bar would be given a new use to actually serve some real purpose in our lives, and I turned it into a nail bar. (so yeah OK it just serves a purpose in my life, meh semantics!) It's kind of amazeballs to see all my collection on display, and quite impressive when you consider that I only came to Australia a few months ago with a measly suitcase which contained 8 measly bottles of polish cos they weigh too damn much. From 8 bottles of polish to this in a few months. I have a HUGE problem. Now all I need is the rest of my collection from my storage unit in Europe, which is roughly about 3 or 4 times the size of this....

 Yay for nail addictions is all I have to say about that.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...