Tuesday 18 June 2013

Satin Colour Swatch - Purple Glitter

Just a quick post tonight, I have been trying to get online all day to post this but been sooo busy, and then when I did have the time tonight my internet didn't work! GAH! Anyways, I bring you the latest Satin colour swatch in a purple glitter.

How gorgeous does this polish look? Beautiful deep purple packed with glitter, but this ladies was the biggest disappointment ever, this bottle is very deceptive! There is no purple polish, it's just transparent with purple glitter, that's it!!
 The bottle is super packed with glitter, and thats what made me think it was a purple polish with glitter, so you can imagine how disappointed I was to discover this! It's just purple glitter! I don't need to buy a new polish just to have purple glitter! I can just but glitter on my nails!
This was so boring, but it did have good coverage, 1 coat on the little and index finger, 2 coats on the ring finger, 3 on the middle, but it's just purple glitter!!! Meh! I don't have much to say about this polish to be honest, except that it's going in the ''franken to make more interesting with tons of other glitters'' pile!


Tomorrow is my birthday, so I promise I will bring you all something much more interesting! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...