Monday 16 September 2013

Mode and Mylar

After my review of Australian brand 'Mode' polishes last week I was convinced to keep an eye out for colours that I like, and  by chance I came across the gorgeous colour I'm showing you today and a Matte top coat that I will show you later. 

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a sucker for blue/green/teal polishes, they make the bulk of my collection and I can never resist buying them when I see them, 'Jaded' by Mode was no exception!


It's a beautiful petrol blue with a minty green shimmer that was just begging for some bling, so I applied some loose aqua green mylar flakes that flash in red and gold, in a mosaic pattern.


I like this nail art, it was pretty quick and simple to do which I needed this week as I have been mad busy with a whole bunch of stuff I won't even get into, but despite the speed and simplicity it was still a really funky and sparkly design that got a lot of attention! Yay for great polish finds and fun easy nail art! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...